Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Kindle Saga, Part 4

Hey, all.

I went ahead and pulled the rest of the stories I intend to pull off of Smashwords, in preparation for posting them to Kindle Unlimited. The rest of the list is:

A Hard Bargain Driven
All Dolled Up: Transformation 
'Bate and Switch: Tales of Subverted Brainwashing
Beneath His Desk: An Anthology of Brainwashed Sex Slave Stories
Beneath His Desk 2: More Slave Stories
Bent For Her Birthday
Brainwashed Company Slaves: The Bet
Camera Shy
Conditioned to Serve: Bought and Sold
Conditioned to Serve 2: Billionaire's Slut
Conditioned to Serve: Prototype
Conditioned to Serve: Complete
Hack Her
Helping Harry Hustle: A First Date
Princess Gets Unwrapped
Pushed
ReGifted 
Wage Slave Bukkake

I'm skipping two categories of stories in the transfer:
  • Monster stories. I like monster erotica sometimes, (and will write more when I feel so moved), but it's neither especially in tune with most of my catalog, nor really Amazon-friendly, so I'm just leaving it parked where it is.
  • Stories that I have offered for free elsewhere. I posted a couple of stories for free to get people interested in my work pretty early in my time here, and I'm not taking them down just to make a couple bucks. I'm experimenting with trying to earn more money for my efforts, but not at the expense of fairness. ;)
So, to recap: starting with my next story, (which I'm about halfway done with now), I'll debut stories on Smashwords and Amazon to give people a chance to buy them outside the world of Kindle. After a month or so, I'll 'archive' stuff to KDP so that Amazon Prime users can flip through those older stories at their leisure. The timetable there is negotiable, and depends somewhat on my flaky schedule. I'll err on the side of 'longer.'

If anybody has any other requests or observations, my door is always open. (I've been kicking around branching into non-erotica for a long time now, and I'm sort of flailing at 'what kind of business model would I even use?' right now. I will always write smut because I love smut, but I really am itching to stretch lately, and I want to figure out what that would look like on the back end this year.)

No comments:

Post a Comment