Friday, April 5, 2013

Playing with dolls

So, allergies knocked me down for several days, but afterward I had a vivid image of a girl being turned into a sex doll, and I spent the rest of the week turning that into a story. It's my longest one to date, clocking in at 8700 words.


And here's a teaser from the first chapter:
“Tell your prospective buyer how you feel about getting an entirely new personality put in your helpless brain, so you can be his toy.”
I knew permission when I heard it. I relaxed and moaned, “Good, sir. So good.”
“Show him.” My handler let go of me abruptly, putting me off balance.
I rolled with it, dropping smoothly to my bare knees on the cool floor instead of trying to catch my footing.
Mr. Middleton’s blue eyes went wide and I leaned forward and pressed my cheek against his very expensive Italian loafer. I savored the smell of leather as I nuzzled one foot, then the other. I could feel his hesitation even without looking at him.
I pressed the advantage, just like I’d been taught. I raised my head just a little and began to beg, “May I show you what I’m for, sir? Please?”
He replied, “I, uh… well…”
Mr. Williams said, “You know what you came here for.” He was keeping a lid on his amusement.
That was thoughtful.
I rubbed Mr. Middleton’s left calf with my cheek like a great cat and continued, “All this talk has me so hot, sir. I need you inside me.”
“Here?” Mr. Middleton asked, “In front of Mr. Williams?”
I glanced up. Mr. Middleton was blushing, but he wasn’t turned off. He wanted to do it, he just needed a little push. I bit the inside of his right thigh lightly, enjoying him tense. Then I said, “I’ll take you both at once. Please. Just use me. Here on the floor.”
Mr. Middleton shifted. He’d obviously made his decision. He twined his fingers in my hair possessively and tugged my head up so that our gazes met. He said, “No, I think I’d like a little privacy with you.” He looked up at Mr. Williams and asked, “That all right?”
Mr. Williams said, “Just her mouth, ‘til you buy her. I’ll wait just outside the door, and we can finish your tour after.”
I shivered at the two of them talking about me like a piece of meat. I didn’t comment, though. I just looked up at Mr. Middleton, watching his face.
His fingers clutched a little tighter. He nodded and said, “That’ll work.”
Mr. Williams gave me a pat on the cheek and said, “Be a good little fuck doll for Vic, Bambi.”
I moaned, “Yes, sir.”
He swept past me, heading for the door to my showroom.
Mr. Middleton didn’t wait for it to close. Instead, he looked down and asked, “He said all I got to use was your mouth. So… can you unfasten a pair of slacks with your teeth?”
I looked at his fly, and watched a progress bar quickly fill. Instructions opened in my pliant mind. It didn’t look that hard. I smiled and said, “Yes, sir.”
He let go of my hair and said, “Show me.”

It's available for purchase on SmashwordsAmazon  and Barnes & Noble.

I hope you all enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. I think this one may be my favorite yet. Not sure what's up next week yet, but I'll be putting something out again ASAP. Thank you all for your continued support. It means the world to me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment