Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Revisiting my roots

As I've discussed in earlier blog entries, I like to experiment. This week's offering is twofold.

First up, I wrote a hot new tentacle story called Reign of the Tentacles, about an alien tentacle creature.


A brief excerpt from it:

We reached a verdant clearing sometime later. I’m not sure just when. Not long. By the time we got there, there were more of us: a couple dozen naked women, all between the ages of maybe nineteen and forty, all looking happy to be there. That wasn’t the real centerpiece, though.
All any of us could really look at was the crater. It was a gouge in the soft Earth perhaps ten feet wide by twenty long. Several trees had been broken by its impact, and the grass was churned up. It looked a bit like a giant hand had simply shoved their finger in the ground.
We gathered around the edges of the hole, still moving in eerie and puppet-like unison.
<KNEEL.>
Every woman present knelt as one. I could feel the soft earth coating the bare bottoms of my knees, but I didn’t care.
The meteor rumbled below, and then it cracked open like an egg. Beneath its gray and stony exterior was something enormous and green, the size of a truck at the minimum. Countless tentacles writhed below, then slid toward us all. In the mottled green flesh between them, countless brilliant eyes opened. They blazed lava-red, like the star in my dream.
I felt a head rush as I stared down into the light. The rest of the world seemed to recede, distant and unimportant. I watched the swirling light, mesmerized. As I stared blankly into it, I felt the same sensation of warmth wash over me as I had in the dream. The creature’s strange radiance drenched me in its wonderful glow, as though I were sunbathing.
Tentacles brushed my skin, slick with their own slime and throbbing with feverish heat. I felt one stroke my cheek like a lover.
<BLISS.>
Physical contact only made the Voice more intense. The sensation of euphoria was so potent that my vision blurred for a moment. I opened my mouth, and the slick member slipped between my waiting lips. I sucked on it placidly, savoring the exotic flavor. It was a little like miso soup.
More tentacles brushed against my skin. I didn’t break eye contact with the beautiful light to watch what they were doing. Instead, I simply enjoyed their hot, slimy caresses. It was almost as though dozens of tongues were licking me at once, large and small. I felt them rub up and down my sides. There were three on my breasts, rolling back and forth. Rough and slimy flesh rubbed my stiff nipples, sending little shocks of pleasure through my chest as they teased me.
It's available for purchase on Smashwords, Amazon and Barnes & Noble. I hope you have as much fun reading it as I did writing it.

I am also offering my very first anthology. I thought I should make it be about tentacles, since that's how I got started in this business. The anthology is called Writhing Touches, and contains all three of my existing tentacle stories with a bulk discount.


It's also currently available on SmashwordsAmazon and Barnes & Noble.

No comments:

Post a Comment