Tuesday, April 23, 2013

In preparation for hump day...

As we all know, Wednesday's Hump Day.

Here's a new piece to hopefully give everybody something else to think about tomorrow. It's called Wage Slave Bukkake, because not every title has to be clever. :)


Here's a teaser:

Mr. Thompson said, “But I’ve gone on a while. Before we proceed, do any of you have questions? Yes, Mr. Kyou?”
The Japanese businessmen asked, “Her compliance is admirable, but is her lack of grace not… difficult? How can she perform tasks?”
My boss put a hand on the small of my back, his touch setting off little tingles along my skin. I wished he would rub me. Instead, he said, “It’s true that a subject’s coordination is reduced when they’re in this deeply receptive state, preventing them from working normally. Miss Perkins here couldn’t be trusted to type a memo like this, or fix a cup of coffee.
“But that’s not really the point of it. Her brain is just in standby mode, awaiting programming that she will carry out in a state that more closely resembles wakefulness. Does that answer your question?”
Programming.
Out of it as I was, I still shivered at the delicious word.
Mr. Kyou replied, “Yes, thank you.”
Another Japanese businessman asked, “What shall we have her do?”
“Miss Perkins is normally used in a one-on-one context,” Mr. Thompson explained, “She blows me under my desk most mornings, and we do more when I have time. She’s done it often enough to process it as an affair in her waking mind. However, I wanted to do something that both let everyone have a turn, and respected your cultural traditions.” He turned from the audience and put a hand on my cheek, tilting my face so that our gazes met. He was so handsome, his eyes the deepest blue. He said, with exaggerated formality, “Hear and obey.”
Hear and obey.
I parroted back vacantly, “I hear and obey.” My pussy clenched beneath my soaked panties, and I felt a head rush. The rest of the room seemed to recede and grow dim. Like it was just my boss and I in the room, and everything else was maybe happening on TV or something.
“When I trigger you next,” he continued, “Our new friends are going to join us for bukkake. You will be the centerpiece. You will participate with eagerness and enthusiasm. You are my mindless little fuck doll. Tell me what you are, Miss Perkins.”
Mindless little fuck doll.
A moan escaped my lips at the wonderful nickname, and I parroted back, “Your mindless little fuck doll.” 
It's already up on Smashwords and Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment