Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Back in the game.

I've been feeling better, so I'm back to work. It's been a while since I had a job I missed.

The latest title is Take My Daughter, Please, which is the timeless story of a girl brainwashed into an obedient bimbo by her mad scientist stepdad.


And here's a brief excerpt:
“… steady at one.” Peter’s voice sounded pretty nice, “And three… two… one… it’s off, sir.”
I blinked rapidly, my eyes feeling very dry. Daddy held my head and produced some eye drops. I obediently looked up and let him apply them.
Daddy asked, “How’re you doing, Mandy?”
“Dry mouth, little chilly,” I said, “But not too bad. How were tests?”
“We’re just wrapping them up now,” Daddy said, “Just got one more to finish up with.” He reached down and unfastened the restraints on my wrists, then asked, “That okay?”
I nodded and said, “Sure. Just want my pants, please.”
The chair beneath me was cold against my bare rear end.
“In just a few minutes,” Daddy said, “Peter, Neil. If you’d give me a hand, first?”
I looked their way, curiously. I didn’t remember much about what went on in the lab, but I knew that Daddy did most of the tests, most of the talking… and that his technicians looked nervous.
Peter swallowed and asked, “Uh, right now, sir? With you in the room and everything? Camera rolling?”
Neil added, “Don’t be a pussy.” Neil was bigger and in better shape than Peter, but not half as good looking. It was sort of hard to picture him as a lab technician, his smock draped over such bulky arms, pens and tools tiny in such big hands.
Daddy chuckled and said, “That’s the spirit, Neil. Go on.”
I wondered idly what they were all talking about, but I wasn’t supposed to speak until spoken to when I was in the chair.
Neil looked right at me and asked, “Can you define ‘spheropygian malkin,’ Mandy?”
Spheropygian malkin.
The words slid into my brain and turned like a key. My heart sped up a little, and my brain slowed down. Tingling warmth overtook most of my body, the world going out of focus. I stared straight into Neil’s dark eyes and replied dully, “Big butt slut.”
I had no idea why I knew that, but I was sure.
“And,” Neil continued, “Can you tell me what those words mean, Mandy?” He stepped toward me, peeling off his smock as he came closer.
“I’m yours,” I replied, voice going low.

As for what the future holds: because of readers like you, business is doing pretty well. I am beginning to turn my eye toward longer projects, thinking about what sort of more ambitious stories I might want to tell. In the meantime, I'm going to keep putting out every naughty short story I can. (It's funny, but I never wrote short stories before coming into this business, now I love them.)

I appreciate your patronage very much. Thanks again for stopping by, and I hope you like the new story. :)

It's presently available on Smashwords, Amazon and Barnes & Noble.

No comments:

Post a Comment