Friday, April 12, 2013

If your story isn't there in 30 minutes or less, the pizza's free...

So, I have been sick most of the week. I do my best work flopped on the couch, but it's still put me off schedule. I'm only about a chapter into the current piece, instead of being busy finishing it off, like I was hoping. Real life has also been kicking my butt a little lately, as I alluded to in a recent blog post.

However, I feel pretty bad about all this, so I'm offering a freebie this weekend. On both Saturday and Sunday, Hold the Sausage will be available for free on Amazon. Please grab a copy, and I'll return to my regularly scheduled smut as quickly as I can manage. I have notes for a bunch of fun new stories that I'm eager to get written and published.

As always, thanks for your support. I really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment