Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A Timeless Story

So, last week was maybe my least productive week since becoming a full time author. Lots of distractions.

The good news is that I spent the past couple days working on a new project:


In this work, I try to provide a fun spin on the cliche of a girl paying for her pizza the old fashioned way: by sleeping with the delivery boy. Naturally, it has a mind control twist, and a surprise or two.

I have also decided to try out Amazon's KDP Select program with Hold the Sausage, which means that if you have an Amazon Prime account, you'll be able to check this book out without actually buying it. I've never worked with the program before, and just wanted to get a feel for it.


It's available for sale or borrowing here.


I had loads of fun writing this story. I hope you all enjoy it, too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment