Thursday, October 3, 2013

Got my books on OmniLit, and boy are my arms tired...

I just spent pretty much the entire day posting my existing catalogue to a new publisher. Well, new to me. As you are all well aware, I haven't exactly been writing romances, so I didn't really look into All Romance Ebooks before. However, my new friend Ophelia recommended I check them out, and I discovered their OmniLit label publishes all sorts of stuff.

So I rolled up my sleeves and just redid all my covers to conform to their size specifications.

In honor of a brand new place to offer my work, and the fact that I'm now suffering from Photoshop elbow from redoing all my covers, I've decided to throw a sale:

From today until Monday, Oct 7th, all my titles will be half off over that way. You can find them here.

Hope you guys enjoy, and have a great weekend. I'm going to rest up and get back to my next book ASAP. Really looking forward to it, I think it'll be another fun one. (Already a chapter in.)

xoxo
- Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment