Tuesday, October 8, 2013

A new leash on... oh, I can't even finish the pun.

I couldn't sleep last night, so I stayed up and finished my latest piece, which mixes mental transformation with a little light puppy play:


Here's a brief excerpt:

I blinked rapidly, feeling dizzy and exhausted, and asked, “Sean?”
Sean smiled and agreed, “That’s me. So, how’ve you been?”
I rubbed my forehead and replied, “I’m actually really tired. Long week. Can we exchange e-mails, then catch up after finals week?”
“I, uh,” Sean’s face fell. He was obviously shocked by the reply: I could feel it roll off of him, palpable.
A new male voice spoke from right behind me, “Smooth, Sean.”
I nearly jumped. I hadn’t heard him walk up to us, and it startled me badly. I turned in my chair to tell him to be a little more considerate… but the protest died on my lips. The guy standing there was the single most handsome man I had ever seen in my life. His face and body were angelic, the sort of thing you might find carved in marble in a Greek temple somewhere. His skin was creamy and free of even the smallest blemish, leaving him looking airbrushed. Best of all, his eyes were like Sean’s: glorious, crystalline green. I made eye contact, finding it impossible to look anywhere else.
Behind me, Sean protested, “I had it, Mark. Stuff was fine.” His frustration curled around him like wisps of smoke. I pictured wavy lines radiating off of him like a shampoo commercial or cartoon and had to bite back a giggle.
Mark reached down and rubbed my cheek. The surprisingly intimate gesture sent tingling thrills of pleasure down my spine. My nipples stood straight out beneath my blouse, and I let my legs spread just a little. He asked, “Were you planning on taking Sean home tonight, pretty girl?”
«Pretty girl… pretty… pretty…»
The compliment echoed in my head, filling every fiber of my being with warmth and joy. I leaned into his touch and answered softly, “No.”
“Why not?” Mark asked, his tone still friendly and kind. His fingers were featherlight on my cheek, barely there.
The teasing stimulation was making me damp. I explained, “I have a big math test tomorrow. I need my sleep.”
Mark smiled and asked, “You’re in Professor Thompson’s class, aren’t you?”
“Uh huh,” I agreed. It was hard to remember why I’d been so worried about passing the test, with him touching me.
“I have good news,” Mark said, “Prof Thompson never changes his final. I know all about what’s on it. I was helping Sean study for his big exam. Now, I’m going to help you too. Come with us, now.”
«Come with us now… come… come…»
His words echoed in my brain again, making me feel pleasantly fuzzy even as he withdrew his hand.
I rose unsteadily, feeling a bit like I’d had a few beers. I agreed happily, “Okay. Sure.”
It's available for sale on AmazonSmashwords OmniLit, and Barnes & Noble. Hope you all enjoy it. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment