Wednesday, August 3, 2016

The Doll Academy: Passing Notes

Hey all, just finished another one. Still in a mood for doll-themed stories with a little subterfuge.

Here it is:

Excerpt:
“As you all know from this week’s lecture, hypnosis is extremely effective at helping memory retention,” Professor Horn explained, “But what you don’t know - in fact, one of the better kept secrets about the Damiano Academy - is that we use hypnosis extensively to help with the education process. It’s the reason our students are all so uniformly successful, instead of having to deal with a certain inevitable number of dropouts and failing grades and so on. Going forward, many of our lessons in Etiquette will include hypnosis. In fact,” he paused for dramatic effect, “I want to show you something. Everyone look down at your tablets.” He raised his, and tapped a few commands.
Looking down at the tablet on my desk, I saw a form come up. The body was all legalese gibberish. I didn’t recognize the document, but the top of it read ‘Waiver for Educational Hypnosis,’ and I did recognize my own signature at the bottom. I’d gotten good at signing things with a stylus. It was dated two weeks ago.
I realized, with dull surprise, that we’d all agreed to this weeks ago and didn’t remember. My heart beat faster, and I could feel my panties dampening. That explained both how we had known the answers to his questions, and why I kept falling asleep in class.
From the soft little gasps around me, several other girls had just come to the same conclusion.
“As you can see,” Professor Horn said, “You all agreed to this already, and we’ve been doing it for some time now, but none of you were able to think about it outside of class sessions. I like to do this demonstration to help all my students truly appreciate what a profound effect hypnosis can have on their memory and perception. You could all answer my questions without even knowing how.”
He was talking about mind control. Professor Horn was controlling our minds, and now he was just talking about it in front of the class, the way we might talk about American History or calculus or something.
My heart fluttered and I wished I had dared to wear my vibrator to class. I was suddenly desperate to touch myself. I looked back up at Professor Horn, wanting to raise my hand, to get his attention, but nothing came to mind except wanting permission to get off.

Hope you enjoy it, and I hope your summers are all going well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment