Thursday, August 11, 2016

Kept By A Dragon

Hey,

So this latest one is similar in spirit to one of my first published stories, but different in the details and execution.


Excerpt:
“Your mind is outmatched,” the dragon assured me smoothly, “Simple, vulnerable and utterly transparent to me. You lack even the most basic defenses against psychic manipulation. I can overpower your will as easily as your body. You feel it now, don’t you Gail?”
‹Simple›
‹Vulnerable›
‹Utterly transparent›
‹Overpower your will›
I found myself nodding along. That all made perfect sense: the dragon above me had bubbled out of my own subconscious desires. He could read my thoughts because he was inside my brain, and he could control my thoughts because he was just a manifestation of my own unspoken desires. I nodded and agreed, “Uh huh.”
Dimly, I wondered what was really going on. Was I about to play with myself in the back of a van? In the basement of someone’s house? Who was watching? The voice of dissent was small though. Powerless.
“That’s right,” the dragon brought his head down to me, “Your resistance is vanishingly weak. I could lift my claw, and you would lay waiting for whatever comes next.”
‹Weak›
‹Lay waiting›
That seemed true. This part of my hallucination wasn’t bad at all. I didn’t mind just flopping on the ground and waiting to see what was going to happen next. Besides, I’d just dream up some reason I couldn’t get away anyway. There was no running from the contents of my own brain. I nodded up at the dragon and said, “Yeah.”
The dragon raised his claw off of me. This time the gesture made me feel exposed, my nipples standing stiff in the warm cave air. He peered down at me and said, “Lovely in body too.”
“I’m surprised,” I replied, as the sheer improbability of that struck me, “I’d think a giant lizard would want another giant lizard. You’re not even a mammal. I mean, would your dick even fit in me? Unless this is some kind of dragon kink…” My brain caught up to my mouth a moment later, and I blushed fiercely. I floundered, “I mean, that is -”
“Stop,” the dragon said firmly, laughter barely contained, “You’re going to accomplish what no knight in shining armor ever could: if you keep talking, I shall surely die.”

I was feeling nostalgic this week. Hard to imagine that I've been at this quite so long. Per the usual, it's already up on Smashwords, soon to be followed by Amazon and Nook.

Hope you all enjoy it, and are having a good summer. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment