Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Ran out of keywords...


So, my latest title was a personal challenge. When I write the short stories I've been selling so far, the idea is to offer between about 4000 to 7000 words. It should be like tearing your favorite dirty pages out of a much longer book, keeping the hottest action and just enough of the plot to make sense of it all.


Yesterday, my goal was to see how many rules I could break in that short, sweet little space.

Amazon allows me a limit of 7 keywords to describe anything you publish on it, to help readers find your work for the first time.


In the case of Billionaire Bloodsucker's Slave: Good Breeding, I actually ran out of tags before I was done. It's one of the most taboo stories that I've ever put down, featuring the tale of a girl whose family has been bred by a vampire for generations as his 'private vintage' of blood. She's fed upon, woken up with a hard fuck, bred with a stepbrother, mind controlled to participate in an orgy and generally has the time of her life.

As always, I hope you all like it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment