Friday, December 11, 2015

Two for One: A Breeder Recruited

Hey,

Been a busy few months, but I finished the story I was last working on:


Excerpt:
“Now,” his hand wandered down my cheek along my neck, and he began to rub my shoulder as he said, “I want to spend time with you. We haven’t seen each other in a long while, and there were a lot of things we wanted to do that we never had time for. That’s very true, isn’t it Irene?”
“Yesss…” I agreed. I’d always regretted never getting a chance to be with him, at least for a little while.
“But,” Jeff continued as his hand caressed my side lightly, “I don’t want to be rude to your friend Chloe, either. I did promise to spend the evening with her. I think the best thing for you both to do is agree to share me tonight. You and Chloe can share, can’t you?”
I stared up into his eyes as he suggested it. They seemed to be glowing again, a soft emerald light that I couldn’t tear my gaze away from. A part of me struggled with that for a moment. On the one hand, I wasn’t sure how I could tell Jeff ‘no’ to anything right now. 

It's already available on Smashwords, and will be available on Amazon and Barnes & Noble soon.

Hope you all enjoy it!

xoxoxo
- Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment