Tuesday, August 4, 2015

August means werewolves

Hey,

Life has afforded me more time to write this summer, so I've got another story out tonight. It's a tale of werewolves and group sex that I dreamed up last week, and I hope you all enjoy it. Here it is:


And here's an excerpt:
Ciríaco grabbed me by the shoulder and cut me off with a wet, open mouthed kiss. My eyes widened and my heart raced. I started to pull away, but the contact was electric. I couldn’t help myself: I leaned into it. 
I wasn’t very experienced with men, but I’d never even thought that one could kiss me like that.  
By the time he finally broke it off, I needed to come up for air. Somehow, he was fine, his grip still steely. I wanted to ask him how that could be, but all I managed to do was pant weakly, “… what was that?” 
“I’d like to hear this too,” José, the night manager, said gruffly from the corner. He was nothing but sweet to me, but he was still a great bear of a man, a tattoo that he’d gotten in the Marines on his shoulder. He never let anyone hassle the staff. 
Ciríaco let go of me and turned to face him. As he moved, I saw his eyes flash a familiar shade of yellow, something I’d never seen outside of a full moon before. He growled, low in the back of his throat, “Apologize to the lady. That’s no way to talk to her in front of a new friend. In fact, tell her that she can go early, just to show her how much you value her.” 
His tone made the hair on the back of my neck stand on end, and I shrank away from him, my breath catching in my throat. 
The effect on José was considerably more profound. He went white as a sheet, eyes like saucers. He said, voice quaking, “… sorry, Tammy. I, uh, I’ll leave you to it. Don’t worry about the rest of your shift. We’ll cover for you.” 
Through the whole thing, he cocked his head in my direction but he never blinked or looked away from Ciríaco. It was as though he was expecting the much smaller man to pounce on him at any moment. 
“Back to work with you now,” Ciríaco growled without waiting for me to acknowledge it, “Go.” 
José fled.
It's already up on Smashwords, and Amazon and should soon be available on Barnes & Noble.

Hope to update again very soon, and thanks for reading.

xoxoxo
- Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment